Lemonrock BandPay - Terms for Venues
Lemonrock BandPay is a service that enables bands to be paid quickly and securely by venues, using our online payment partner, Stripe.[Note 1]
These Terms of Service (1 to 9 below) apply to venue representatives who use Lemonrock's BandPay service to pay bands for gigs.
1. I declare that I am a bona fide representative of a venue ("my venue") represented on Lemonrock, and that I have the authority to pay bands and artists for musical services rendered, using payment card(s) provided to me for the purpose of running my venue business.
2. I agree that my stored card details[Note 2] will be used to pay bands/artists playing at my venue, on a date and time agreed for each gig[Note 5] where a BandPay agreement has been set up between my venue and the band/artist for those gigs ("BandPay gigs").
3. I understand that the fee agreed with the band/artist of a BandPay gig will be paid automatically by Lemonrock, using funds from my stored card details.[Note 4]
4. I understand that if I subsequently cancel or delete a BandPay gig where the payment amount and schedule have been agreed with the band/artist, that I am personally responsible for settling any financial dispute with the band/artist concerned, and I indemnify Lemonrock and its payment partners of any and all responsibility for cancellation or deletion of any such gig.
5. I understand that if the band/artist subsequently cancels or deletes a BandPay gig where the payment amount and schedule have been agreed with the band/artist, that no fee is due for the gig, and that the BandPay agreement is null and void for that gig.
6. I agree to set a price (the "agreed gig fee") to pay the band/artist by my venue for each gig, and that this fee will not be changed after agreed to by both parties (my venue and the band/artist).
7. I understand that in addition to the fee due to the band/artist, Lemonrock will charge a fee of 3.50% of the gig fee from my venue for each BandPay gig.
8. I understand that Lemonrock is required to electronically provide Stripe with necessary identity information about their users for Know Your Customer (KYC) purposes, and that if Lemonrock provides such information to Stripe, that it shall remain confidential to Stripe only. This information includes my debit or credit card details.
9. I agree that these Terms shall be governed by, and construed exclusively in accordance with, English law. Any dispute arising under these Terms shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts and, by using BandPay, I hereby submit to and waive any objections to the jurisdiction of such courts.
Note 1: The minimum amount payable to any band/artist using BandPay is £130.00 and the maximum amount payable is £1,900.00. These limits are per gig.
Note 2: No sensitive card or bank account details are stored on Lemonrock. Venue members' card details are stored for future use on Stripe's secure servers.
Note 3: Lemonrock charges the venue a fee of 3.50% of the amount paid to the band/artist.
Note 4: The BandPay agreement defines the gig finishing time as the gig 'end time' published on Lemonrock. The end time may be changed at any point up until the start time of the gig. If no end time is specified, the end time is deemed to be exactly 120 minutes (2 hours) after the published gig start time. A gig start time must be specified if the gig is to be paid using BandPay.
Note 5: Only one-off (non-repeating) gigs can be paid using BandPay.
Note 6: The payment to the band will occur 5 to 7 days after the day of the gig end time.
Note 7: BandPay requires band/artists to be resident in the UK, as individuals or sole traders.
More information in BandPay Q/A »
|Amount paid to Band||BandPay Fee (3.50%)[Note 3]||Total paid by Venue|