b.e_cooling [Acoustic Covers & Originals, Solo Artist]
1. Come Together [The Beatles] [Rock Cover]Artist's comments: Demonstrates the use of vocal harmonizer and drum machine as used in live performance.Format: 44.1kHz stereo, bit rate: 192k, Time: 3:16, Size: 4.497 MiBAdded: 22 Mar 2018Add to Player »
2. No Woman No Cry [Bob Marley and the Wailers] [Reggae]Artist's comments: A chance to hear the drum machine and vocal-harmonizer in action (as in a live performance).Format: 44.1kHz stereo, bit rate: 192k, Time: 4:20, Size: 5.965 MiBAdded: 23 Mar 2018Add to Player »
3. Sweet Jane [The Velvet Underground/Lou Reed] [Rock]Artist's comments: An example of drum machine and vocal-harmonizer as used in live performances.Format: 44.1kHz stereo, bit rate: 192k, Time: 3:54, Size: 5.370 MiBAdded: 23 Mar 2018Add to Player »
4. Old Howl Dog [Blues]Artist's comments: Just a little something I knocked together way back when.Format: 44.1kHz stereo, bit rate: 192k, Time: 4:29, Size: 6.176 MiBAdded: 18 Mar 2015Add to Player »
5. Here Comes the Sun [The Beatles] [Folk-Rock]Artist's comments: Studio demo of "Here Comes the Sun" written by George Harrison. Always a favourite of mine.Format: 44.1kHz stereo, bit rate: 192k, Time: 3:04, Size: 4.224 MiBAdded: 14 May 2015Add to Player »
6. I Can See for Miles [The Who] [60s/70s cover]Artist's comments: Studio demo of Pete Townsend's "I Can See for Miles" (1967); includes double-tracked vocals, eh.Format: 44.1kHz stereo, bit rate: 192k, Time: 4:52, Size: 6.686 MiBAdded: 14 May 2015Add to Player »
Embed Track Player
To embed the above Track Player into your own website, simply copy and paste the HTML below into your own page. Modify the iframe HTML to make the player fit.
<iframe style='width:600px;height:600px;border:none;overflow:scroll' src='https://www.lemonrock.com/mp3feed.php?tag=becooling'></iframe>
Please note: the Track Player is cached by the browser for up to 10 minutes. Your site visitors will therefore not see any changes you make to your player's tracks for up to 10 minutes following the changes. However, if you or your visitors are logged into Lemonrock, your changes will be visible immediately.
Share this page
Is this your band/artist? Click yellow triangle for important details.
Warning: this band/artist page has not been claimed by the band/artist. Last updated 6 June 2020.