Our monthly Blues Jam takes place on Sunday 3rd July starting at 6.30pm. All our Blues Jams are free admission with donations into the hat to cover costs. The House Band, will kick proceedings off at 7.00pm followed by carefully assembled combinations of the jammers who turn up on the night. Anything could happen and it usually does, and under the watchful eye of Terry and Vera Duggan it is often magnificent.
Sign in on arrival, ideally before 7.00pm, with name and preferred instrument. We'll supply the drums, keyboard, amps, and PA. as well as DI boxes for the odd acoustic instrument. We will sanitize microphones between performances but singers, you may prefer to bring your own mic.
Queensbury Jamming Rules apply:
- the singer calls the tune, decides the key, and dishes out the solos;
- players: please unpack your instrument, tune up and have everything ready before it's your turn to play;
- solos are generally 2 verses long, unless the singer decides otherwise;
- sets are 3 songs (unless we're running out of time, or your songs are 10 mins long);
- if you aren't a drummer or keyboard player, bring your own instrument. Drummers, do bring your own sticks!
Audience members are also vital to the whole proceedings, and extremely welcome!1 gig
|6.30pm - 10pm||FREE!|