Our BLUES JAMs continue on Sunday 5th February with free admission to all. Live music starts at 7.00pm with the St Harmonica’s House Band starting proceedings.
Under the watchful eyes of Vera and Terry Duggan, combinations of singers and players will be assembled to perform 3 song sets for you. The results are often magnificent.
Sign in on arrival, ideally before 7.00pm, with name and preferred instrument. We'll supply the drums, keyboard, amps, PA, and DI box for the occasional acoustic instrument. We will endeavour to swap or cover mics, if requested, but singers are welcome to bring their own.
Queensbury Jamming Rules apply:
- the singer calls the tune, decides the key, and dishes out the solos;
- players: please unpack your instrument, tune up and have everything ready before it's your turn to play;
- solos are generally 2 verses long, unless the singer decides otherwise;
- sets are 3 songs (unless we're running out of time, or your songs are 10 mins long);
- if you aren't a drummer or keyboard player, bring your own instrument. Drummers, do bring your own sticks!
Audience members are also vital to the whole proceedings, and extremely welcome!
Admission is free to all but we take the hat round to cover costs. Entrance is in Crown Lane N14 5EN What3words noble.master.bars
|7pm - 10pm||FREE!|